Pinnacle Actuation has developed a PM (Preventative Maintenance) Program that considers OEM recommendations, frequency of operation, working environment, previous corrective maintenance, machinery history and industry experience.
Routine preventive maintenance is performed at regularly scheduled intervals.
Reasons for Preventative Maintenance of Actuators
- Increased reliability of actuators in-use.
- Problems identified before damage is incurred, or operability affected.
- Reduce overall maintenance costs.
- Opportunity to make small repairs reducing the likelihood of major shutdowns.
- Schedule large repairs at convenient times.
- Control and predict costs thus allowing for realistic budgeting.
One of the most important, yet most overlooked components of preventive maintenance are Stem Protector Caps. They are an inexpensive addition that can prevent expensive repairs..